Old June 11th 12, 05:54 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dave dave is offline

Default D-Day (in color)

On 06/11/2012 08:06 AM, DhiaDuit wrote:
Ever since a couple of days ago when I try to get to alt.gossip.celebrities (via DuckDuckGo.com) Google Groups says the old Google Groups will soon be leaving and my browser is not supported. I am not sure exactly what that all means for me. Maybe I should see about getting into the new Google Groups, if there is such a thing? I am using my Sony TV set which has built in Google TV.

Have you tried Mozilla Thunderbird? Do you have a real computer where
you are free to manipulate files and folders and the like? Is there an
app repository you get programs from?

Usenet exists without Google.