Old June 12th 12, 05:15 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Truth Teller Truth Teller is offline

Default Endangered Sumatran Elephants Poisoned

On Jun 11, 10:39*pm, m II wrote:
There's a cretin in Holland, MI *who thinks that the US Navy killing
of 2.8 MILLION dolphins and whales a year is a GOOD thing.

mike

Not surprising considering he believes the killing of 500,000 Iraqi
children was a GOOD thing as well. Apparently it is his way of
ingratiating himself to the feds. Ever since he was placed under 48
hour surveillance prior to and during the President's visit to Holland
in April 2011 he has been attempting to sanitize his reputation.

I suspect someone informed him that were he to be convicted of a
felony he would lose his federal disability payments. The threat of
getting kicked off that gravy train obviously got his attention right
quick. Unfortunately, for him anyway, alas the "Wit and Wisdom of
Steve Lare" is forever in the files of the authorities. Gosh those
hard drives are a pesky nuisance aren't they!

By the by, isn't his annual sappy "I just can't take it anymore"
farewell to the newsgroup about due?