Old June 14th 12, 11:56 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Brenda Ann[_2_] Brenda Ann[_2_] is offline

Default P.E.T.A QUEERS

"DhiaDuit" wrote in message

are in Jackson today, protesting the Ringling Bros Circus. How many Animals
have those P.E.T.A Queers killed and dumped in dumpsters? I say let those
P.E.T.A QUEERS go back to Berkely and sit and lay down on the sidewalks.

You're insulting queers of all types.

PeTA is my biggest peeve.. assholes claim they are for animal rights.. but
the fact is that they just don't want PEOPLE to have animals. What a crock
of crap. Rather than allow perfectly healthy cats and dogs to go to loving
homes, they actually have PAID to get them out of shelters and then KILLED
them right there in the parking lot.

Hypocritical *******s like these need to be JAILED.

Jeez.. now I'm gonna have a sour stomach all day..