Old June 15th 12, 01:07 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
[email protected] saltyfishsa@gmail.com is offline

Default P.E.T.A QUEERS

You're insulting queers of all types.

PeTA is my biggest peeve.. assholes claim they are for animal rights.. but
the fact is that they just don't want PEOPLE to have animals. What a crock
of crap. Rather than allow perfectly healthy cats and dogs to go to loving
homes, they actually have PAID to get them out of shelters and then KILLED
them right there in the parking lot.

Hypocritical *******s like these need to be JAILED.

Jeez.. now I'm gonna have a sour stomach all day..

And all these years I thought you were one of the more intelligent individuals in this newsgroup. Thank you for dissuading me of my erroneous assessment Brenda Ann.