Old June 19th 12, 04:16 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Ric Trexell Ric Trexell is offline

Default Humans evolved from a prehistoric SHARK from 300m years ago.

Let me set it straight as to where you evolutionists evolved from. Here are
the steps that you believe in.
1. In the beginning there was nothing.
2. Then, nothing exploded.
3. Rocks of various sizes went out from that explosion. This is called the
big bang.
4. Some of those rocks had oxygen and hydrogen which formed water.
5. Soon a fish evolved from that water.
6. That fish grew legs and walked out of the water.
7. That fish turned into a monkey.
8. That monkey turned into a man.
So although evolutionists say we are related to the monkey, we are really
related to a rock.
If you have any problem with this, according to evolutionists you are nuts.
I hope this clears up any misunderstanding as to what evolutionist believe.
This is what is taught in the public education system and our colleges.
Those that don't think we were evolved from a rock are called creationists.
So next time you pick up a rock to throw in the lake or river, look it over
carefully because it might be your ancestor.