Old June 20th 12, 02:40 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
Scott Dorsey Scott Dorsey is offline

Default nm52A

nierveze wrote:
hello,I am repairing a Stoddart NM52A(360mhz to 1ghz rx),it is
incomplete,someone took the input attenuator and parts of the input relay
system,the power supply is also incomplete.Otherwise ,it is in splendid
condition,
it was perfectly well preserved in its boxes.Is there someone who has the
schematic?
a look at google was unfortunate...

I have never been able to find documentation for old Stoddart gear. They
are now a division of AR... you could try emailing someone at info at
ar-worldwide.com and see.

I have a couple VLF field strength meters that I'd love schematics or even
operating manuals for myself.

http://online.sfsu.edu/~hl/src.html has a little history of the company
but not much real info.
--scott