Old July 2nd 04, 09:23 PM
Mike Andrews

When I try news:alt.binaries.pictures.radios I get a message that
says no such newsgroup.

Suggestion?

It appears that your provider doesn't carry that group. A lot of
providers don't carry binaries groups because they tend to be _big_,
have high traffic levels, and get used to move porn of various sorts.

You _could_ write a letter or send E-mail to the appropriate folks at
your provider, asking them to carry the group -- and that might work.

You could pay to subscribe to, say, supernews, or to another news
provider that carries the groups you want.

--
Mike Andrews

Tired old sysadmin