Old June 23rd 12, 04:37 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Ian[_5_] Ian[_5_] is offline

Default loop antennas and noise suppresion

"Szczepan Bialek" wrote in message
.. .
Troll or moron? You decide.

" Variable capacitors with their plates open to the atmosphere were
commonly used in radio tuning circuits."
If you have such try to measure "the Capacitor charge holding" and decide.
S*

Hi folks.

Apologies for my long posting a few minutes ago. I do not like selective
quotes but I forgot that Szczepan only understands copy-and-paste.
Of course, we all kn ow that copy-and-paste is merely the movement of
electrons flying in tight formation.

Please excuse my tryping terrors - they are merely the random movement of
heavy electrons hitting the keys on my keyboard. It's worst for me when one
falls off the keyboard and lands on my foot.

73, Ian.