Old June 27th 12, 06:22 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated
No Name

Default What did you do on Field Day?

On Wed, 27 Jun 2012 08:40:29 EDT, Bill Horne
wrote:

On 6/27/2012 1:06 AM, wrote:
What did you do on Field Day?

I spent the weekend cutting cement so that I can replace the pipes
around my pool, trying to get some "UF" electrical cable without having
to mortgage my home, and getting ready to take on a new job that's 2,500
miles away.

Sometimes, you just have to say "Maybe next year". :-(

73,

Bill, W1AC

I know what you mean, Bill. Ham radio is a great hobby, but sometimes
real life intrudes.
Field day weekend five years ago, my wife and I travelled from Nevada
to Michigan for her mother's funeral.

Dick Grady, AC7EL