Old June 28th 12, 09:26 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated
Phil Kane Phil Kane is offline

Default What did you do on Field Day?

On Wed, 27 Jun 2012 01:06:44 EDT, wrote:

Our FD's are laid-back affairs. We are there to have fun, chat and
joke with each other, and occassionally operate a radio. When the
hamburgers and franks were finished cooking, all operating ceased as
we ate dinner. I don't know what our final score is, and really I
don't care. I was there just to have fun with my friends.

What did you do on Field Day?

Just about the same on the "ranch" of our Esteemed Leader of the
Skyline Tower A.R.C., the ham radio incarnation of the Portland (OR)
chapter of the Society of Broadcast Engineers. One of our cohorts is
a prime BBQ chef so we dined in style - no burgers and franks for us!
---

73 de K2ASP - Phil Kane

From a Clearing in the Silicon Forest

Beaverton (Washington County) Oregon