Old June 30th 12, 09:16 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Ian[_5_] Ian[_5_] is offline

Default loop antennas and noise suppresion

"Szczepan Bialek" wrote in message
The Heaviside's EM is usefull for the near-field.
The "far-field" is the oscillatory flow of electrons.

S*.

Hello Szczepan. Please explain, in your own words, to help me understand
what you are trying to say, the meaning of

"near-field",
"far-field"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Far-field_region

and "oscillatory flow of electrons". No quoting from web pages or books.

In 1867 Lorenz wrote: " Ludvig Valentin Lorenz, "On the identity of the
vibrations of light with
electrical currents," Philosophical Magazine, Vol. 34, 1867, p. 287-301"

http://books.google.pl/books?id=caJd...page&q&f=false

On p. 301 he wrote:

The " backward and forward motions of particles" are always not simmetric.
The forward is always stronger.
S*

Hello Szczepan .
I see you aren't able to explain "oscillatory flow of electrons" in your
own words.
With " backward and forward motions of particles" I would have asked
"backwards and forwards relative to what" but I suspect that you can't
explain this in your own words.