Old July 6th 04, 03:55 PM
Duncan Munro

On Tue, 06 Jul 2004 07:39:04 -0700, Tim Wescott wrote:

Duncan Munro wrote:

On Tue, 06 Jul 2004 12:47:35 +0100, Paul Burridge wrote:
I've tried Googling but without success. Anyone got a 'sheet lying
around in .pdf or whatever they could post to abse?

Paul, try:
http://tdsl.duncanamps.com/show.php?des=7213

Duncan you didn't check your own site (I assume you're the Duncan of
Duncan Amps) - it has no data for this tube. The NJ7P has data but no
base diagram, but Frank's has the page from RCA:
http://frank.pocnet.net/sheets/049/7/7213.pdf.

Hi Tim, I did check before posting - there are links to four data sources
from the TDSL page linked above:

Vade Mecum page on my own site with basing, data, curves
NJ7P with data (but no pinout/curves)
A link to the RCA data sheet on Franks site
A 2nd RCA sheet with lots of mechanical data, again on Franks site

--
Duncan Munro
http://www.duncanamps.com/