Old July 1st 12, 10:32 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Szczepan Bialek Szczepan Bialek is offline

Default loop antennas and noise suppresion

"Ian" napisał w wiadomości
"Szczepan Bialek" wrote in message

The " backward and forward motions of particles" are always not
simmetric.
The forward is always stronger.
S*

Hello Szczepan .
I see you aren't able to explain "oscillatory flow of electrons" in your
own words.
With " backward and forward motions of particles" I would have asked
"backwards and forwards relative to what" but I suspect that you can't
explain this in your own words.

"More generally, the Stokes drift velocity is the difference between
theaverage Lagrangian flow velocity of a fluid parcel, and the
averageEulerian flow velocity of the fluid at a fixed position. This
nonlinearphenomenon is named after George Gabriel Stokes, who derived
expressions for this drift in his 1847 study of water waves."
From http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stokes_drift
S*