Old July 1st 12, 03:24 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Ian[_5_] Ian[_5_] is offline

Default loop antennas and noise suppresion

"Szczepan Bialek" wrote in message
.. .
However, if it did exist, it might help explain why I can hear a DX

station, but they never seem to hear me. Asymmetrical skip perhaps?
My signal goes easier or farther downwind?

Your ground is enough only for receiving.
S*

Ah! The humour of it all. I'm now trying to work out if Szczepan floats
above the ground or keeps his feet firmly anchored in it.
Let's remember that, to him, a transmitter is a black box and that he really
doesn't understand that of which he writes. I do like the way he's moaned
about aerials having to be grounded and now has decided that the ground can
be different for Tx and Rx.

I have to acknowledge that this group has made me smile more than some of
the comedy shows on BBC Radio 4 Extra.

73 to all, Ian.