Old July 7th 04, 03:46 AM
Bob Liesenfeld

Thanks for all the responses. There's not much info here. The lab
manager gave me about 10 feedthru caps to verify the impedance.

Curious. Very curious. From my experience, measuring the 'Zo of a
feedthrough cap' would be something like measuring the 'color' of a
miles/gallon rating of an automobile. Not an applicable unit of
measurement.

The
"official" looking tag in the bag says "Zo=50+/-10 ohms".

And no manufacturer or part number on said official looking tag?

If it were April, and you were a new employee, I might suspect a bit of
chicanery here.

Keep us posted. I'm always willing to learn new stuff.

Bob WB0POQ