Old July 4th 12, 06:47 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
[email protected] jimp@specsol.spam.sux.com is offline

Default Dipole-2 different wire sizes?

Rob wrote:
Ian wrote:
"John S" wrote in message
On 7/3/2012 1:09 PM, wrote:

Then why not just ignore him?

We (the group excluding Szczepan) have some good discussions.
Szczepan can be amusing in the views he puts forward. I can't work out
whether he is trying to tease us or really is confused.

I suppose there's also the hope that Szczepan might read and understand the
information that some of us are showing him. It's a bit like trying to
explain radio to a youngster except that a youngster will listen and learn.

I think it is not productive to reply to every posting with "you are
a babbling idiot". That is not going to convince him that he is, and
it just annoys the others.

On the contrary, his history on sci.phyics.elecromag shows if all his
posts get the same response from everyone, he at least goes away for
a while.

It is utterly hopeless to think he can be educated.