Old July 5th 12, 06:03 AM
Vintagebob Vintagebob is offline
Junior Member

Location: Tacoma, WA
Default Help with MK II No. 19 complete set to sell

I am helping an elderly gent sell of his items before going to a care facility.

He has a Signal Corp MK II No. 19 wireless set dated Sept 1944 from Philadelphia which he purchased in 1951 and was new then. It seems to have every conceivable piece of equipment it could have come with. Including the spares box with a Morse Key, variometer, signal generator, amplifier, grill cover two sets of unused 50' cloth-covered wire, two microphone marked #7, a power unit, head phones, brackets and much more. It appears almost mint. NO damage or rust stored ina dry environment.

He did tell me he converted it to 120V in 1951, listened then lost interest and put it away.

What can or should I do to sell it? Yes, I have pics of everything