Old July 7th 12, 09:35 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Sal M. O'Nella[_2_] Sal M. O'Nella[_2_] is offline

Default Dipole-2 different wire sizes?

"Szczepan Bialek" wrote in message

snip

Marconi wrote that all antennas needs ground.

It is obvious that "the antenna with the two legs where the one leg is
connected to the shield of a coax" is the Marconi antenna.
It is not the dipole antenna.

The rest of your antennas (small power) can have the ground from AC supply
or chassis.
S*

Brilliant! I wish there were some way to preserve these teachings.

Maybe I can take a course and learn how to write. Then, if I had a pencil,
I could copy it all down, if I had some paper. Would that work?

"Sal"
(KD6VKW)