Old July 8th 04, 05:27 AM
clifto

Bill Turner wrote:
But think about this in relation to your statement: We both know of at
least one person (and his boss) who wants to know the Zo of a
feedthrough capacitor. Do you really think in forty years there has not
been ONE OTHER person who might have actually designed such a thing?

I've worked with at least ten "engineers" and dozens of bosses who,
given a similar bag of feedthroughs containing a slip of paper saying
"RPM = 2400 +- 1%", would work for a week designing a test to verify or
disprove the spec.

--
Spammers are people who are too lazy and cowardly to rob liquor stores, but
still want to make money by stealing instead of working.