Old July 11th 12, 07:11 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Ian[_5_] Ian[_5_] is offline

Default common mode current

wrote in message
Szczepan Bialek wrote:

But you can order in NASA proper insulator.

NASA is not a store and you can not order anything from NASA, you
babbling,
ignorant, ineducable, idiot.

Hello chaps.
Szczepan thinks that "NASA" is a store, like Radio Shack. He may be the sort
of person who thinks that the Bank Of England is an ordinary commercial bank
(I get spam purporting to be from the Bank Of England and asking me to
verify my account).
I also suspect that Szczepan is happy to sit at a keyboard, type some
nonsense and watch how we respond.
I'll happily help anyone who is willing to listen/read and learn but
Szczepan clearly is not capable of, or does not wish to learn. I could also
take his odd views as being indicative of someone "not quite with it". There
are other things which can be inferred ... but not on a public newsgroup.

73, Ian.