Old July 12th 12, 05:00 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
DhiaDuit DhiaDuit is offline

Default Just What the USA Needs - More Mississippians

Dah, Boolsheet,,, look at that weather mapa, Google, national weather radar mosaic. At lonnng last, we are finally gittin sum Rain here, we need it too. I am bored, I am thinkin about building me a lawnmower that will mow a six or seven feet wide swath. I have a few ideas how I can do that. Git your broom and swing it from left to right, see wut I mean?