Old July 12th 12, 05:11 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dave dave is offline

Default Just What the USA Needs - More Mississippians

On 07/12/2012 09:00 AM, DhiaDuit wrote:
Dah, Boolsheet,,, look at that weather mapa, Google, national weather radar mosaic. At lonnng last, we are finally gittin sum Rain here, we need it too. I am bored, I am thinkin about building me a lawnmower that will mow a six or seven feet wide swath. I have a few ideas how I can do that. Git your broom and swing it from left to right, see wut I mean?

I have seen PTO lawnmowers that are 4 blades across. They use them at
golf courses. I'm guessing the horizontal rotary blade is what your
swinging broom evolved into. My Honda OHC lawnmower has no drain plug.
They say to tip it 90 degrease.