Old July 12th 12, 06:48 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
DhiaDuit DhiaDuit is offline

Default Just What the USA Needs - More Mississippians

I have two small electric hand held 4/12'' angle grinders. My old Makita grinder bit the dust two years ago, I bought a new Hitachi grinder at the Lowe's store. I think if I take my Makita apart and clean it up real good and new brushes it might run long enough for me to try it out. I have a round sanding pad that is made to fit on both grinders. I will drill two holes in the pad and use some zip ties. All zip ties are not alike, there are some really tough zip ties for sale in the market place. I want to build something that will let me mow my yard in about a fourth of the time it takes me with my 22'' Weedeater lawnmower.