Old July 12th 12, 06:05 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Szczepan Bialek Szczepan Bialek is offline

Default What exactly is radio

"Jeff Liebermann" napisal w wiadomosci
On Thu, 12 Jul 2012 09:36:52 +0200, "Szczepan Bialek"
wrote:

It is obvious that you was working in R&D places.

Wrong. I worked for several manufacturers as an employee and as a
consultant. There was no R&D and I have never done any R&D.

"New product design and development is more often than not a crucial factor
in the survival of a company. In an industry that is changing fast, firms
must continually revise their design and range of products. .
"In general, R&D activities are conducted by specialized units or centers
belonging to companies"

Each manufacturer has such specialized units or centers belonging to
companies.

S*