Old July 9th 04, 12:41 AM
Tim Wescott

Rude Dog wrote:

Tim:

I did get some email responses with recommendations for civilian
transceivers with relatively wide freq ranges. I guess I was hoping the
homebrew gang could come up with the "silver bullet", you know something
like...

"oh that's easy, you get this x-brand $199 mobile and change a few jumper
settings and presto a transceiver with every frequency you ever wanted!"
:-)

Thanks!

Rude

If this is for MARS/CAP operation you should see if there's an active
MARS group close to base. There has to be a few amateur operators in
your unit who may know someone, if not you could contact the ARRL
directly and see if they could help.

--

Tim Wescott
Wescott Design Services