Old July 9th 04, 05:03 PM
Tdonaly

Rude Dog wrote,

Regardless of your political position one point is clear. We must win this
war on terrorism.

You can't actually win a war against an ism. Humans have been terrorizing
each other since the dawn of man and will continue to do so until they
become extinct. We use it ourselves against our enemies whenever the
need arises. The current use of the the words "war on terrorism" is
designed to get a soft-minded public to support the government's effort to
secure
the last vestiges of middle-east oil, and has very little to do with defending
ourselves against Muslim religious fanatics.
73,
Tom Donaly, KA6RUH