Old July 19th 12, 02:39 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Ralph Mowery Ralph Mowery is offline

Default Two QRP HF beacons, One antenna

"Richard Ferryman" wrote in message
I want to run two or even three QRP (200mW) HF beacons to one antenna. Is
it possible to build a duplexer to combine 8M and 40M or 30M and 40M or 30M
and 20M. Does anyone have a pointer to a web site where I might get some
tips?
Dick G4BBH

Sure you can and the power is not limiated to QRP either. There are two
ways to go about it. Band pass filters or low pass/high pass filters. Look
up diplexers.

Here is an example and may be close to what you want.
http://yu1lm.qrpradio.com/HF%20MULTI...S-%20YU1LM.pdf