Old July 19th 12, 05:44 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Ralph Mowery Ralph Mowery is offline

Default Two QRP HF beacons, One antenna

"Audio1" wrote in message
Hello, and I would just add that while hams tend to use "duplexer" a lot
of others use "diplexer". Just something to keep in mind for Google et
al searches. Sincerely, and 73s from N4GGO,

They're different animals,

http://www.microwaves101.com/encyclopedia/diplexers.cfm
http://www.microwaves101.com/encyclopedia/duplexers.cfm

Not picking on you, but here we go again with that damn diplexer\duplexer
thing. Even the people that make them will sometimes call the diplexer a
duplexer. Just look at the ads in the ham catalogs. I do know the
differance, but the terms have been used wrong so much that it is no use
trying to correct them here.

Maybe we can get Szczepan Bialek to chime in here so the thread can reach
about 50 messages about the differance.