Old July 19th 12, 05:56 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Rob[_8_] Rob[_8_] is offline

Default Two QRP HF beacons, One antenna

Ralph Mowery wrote:
Not picking on you, but here we go again with that damn diplexer\duplexer
thing. Even the people that make them will sometimes call the diplexer a
duplexer. Just look at the ads in the ham catalogs. I do know the
differance, but the terms have been used wrong so much that it is no use
trying to correct them here.

Maybe we can get Szczepan Bialek to chime in here so the thread can reach
about 50 messages about the differance.

Are the electrons flowing into the diplexer? Do the diplexer have
the counterpoise? What did Marconi write about it?