Old July 23rd 12, 04:12 PM
Channel Jumper Channel Jumper is offline
Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjradloff76 View Post
hello,

i need to know what mode are they (eg-rtty,psk,fsk,ale, mil-std, contestia, arq/-e )
can anyone help me out please.
each video go for 15sec and 30 sec each.
they are located in my youtube folder

http://www.youtube.com/user/swingingclint76/videos

thanks
Clinton
I'm wondering if you are a ham radio listener or a ham radio operator?

If you have a transceiver and a computer, you can link the two and down load a program and read what is being sent, and the program can identify which mode is being used.

I'm not sure if a ham radio receiver has the same data port - so I cannot comment without knowing more about your station...