Old July 10th 04, 09:52 PM
hamaddict

On Sat, 10 Jul 2004 19:25:02 +0000 (UTC), (Mike
Andrews) wrote:

clifto wrote:
hamaddict wrote:
Do you think that you might have handled it wrong? Don't take this the
wrong way, but, why not stay in and attempt to change things? It seems
that quitting is no more than giving up. If it made you that made then
you go for the throat.

Back in 1965 when I first got my ticket, people were saying that I should
join and help change the organization rather than refuse to join. It's
been 39 years, and all those people who stayed to change the organization
haven't changed the organization.

Game, set, and match to Clifto.

naw...It's hard to win when you don't play. Who knows...Clifto could
have been the straw that broke the camels back....we will never know
now...

Lefty