Old July 26th 12, 11:15 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
JIMMIE JIMMIE is offline

Default Alinco dx70th - and transverter.Please help

On Sunday, May 27, 2012 7:58:19 AM UTC, Steve Kelly wrote:
Hi there,
I am having troubles with the Alinco trying to find a voltage that goes high
or low on transmit.This is to switch the transverter into transmit mode.I
have looked at the circuit diagram but have had no success.Has anyone been
down this path and if they did how was it done?Any replies appreciated.
Steve VK4ADA

I have found that a relay controlled by the microphone PTT can be useful for solving the problem. Let a set of contacts from the relay key the radio and another control the transverter.

Jimmie