Old July 27th 12, 03:49 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Rob[_8_] Rob[_8_] is offline

Default UK earthling - was: Dipole-2 different wire sizes?

Szczepan Bialek wrote:
In your antenna the electrons are not reflected and do not destroy your
transmitter. They JUMP OFF Periodically = pressure waves.

Not in my antenna.
Not in your antenna either, because you have no antenna.

Do not write that I claim it. It is the explanation by Faraday, Lorenz,
Tesla and Dirac. The all is in the each textbooks. But in different chapters
(lessons).

But not in textbooks written today. Because today we know that no electrons
are jumping off antennas.

(maybe this evening they will, thunderstorms announced. but not because
of transmissions)