Old July 27th 12, 06:21 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
[email protected] jimp@specsol.spam.sux.com is offline

Default UK earthling - was: Dipole-2 different wire sizes?

Szczepan Bialek wrote:

"Rob" napisa? w wiadomo?ci
Szczepan Bialek wrote:
In your antenna the electrons are not reflected and do not destroy your
transmitter. They JUMP OFF Periodically = pressure waves.

Not in my antenna.
Not in your antenna either, because you have no antenna.

Also not in Heaviside-Pointing because there no electrons.

Babble; Jefimenko's equations describe how antennas work and there are
no jumping electrons involved.

Do not write that I claim it. It is the explanation by Faraday, Lorenz,
Tesla and Dirac. The all is in the each textbooks. But in different
chapters
(lessons).

But not in textbooks written today. Because today we know that no
electrons
are jumping off antennas.

The whole XX century was the century of intensive egzamination/explanation
of the field electron emmission.

No, it was the century of examination of elecromagnetic radiation; antennas
have nothing to do with field electron emmission as field electron emmission
is a result of electrostatic fields and antennas work on electromagnetic
radiation.

If not in your antenna than you should be able to explain what the electrons
do in your antenna if they are not reflected (VSWR = 1).

The electron in any antenna flow back and forth between the antenna terminal.

There are no electrons either jumping off of or onto an antenna.

This is a figment of your imagination.

VSWR has nothing to do with electrons and everything to do with
elecromagnetic fields.

Do you try?

Try what?

(maybe this evening they will, thunderstorms announced. but not because
of transmissions)

Your antenna goes into receiving.
But I do not know if the electrons are injected into your antenna.

Electrons may be injected into an antenna by a lighning strike, but that
has nothing to do with how antennas work.

Are they?

No, not other than by a lighning strike.