Old July 11th 04, 07:56 PM
Gregg

Behold, Highland Ham signalled from keyed 4-1000A filament:

I find myself a TV tech, getting dumped on with older HAM rigs for
repair by newbie licenced HAM's with no vacuum tube experience.

I am in need of a decent 50 or 100 watt dummy load to properly align
the transmitters at full power.

I have stuff for trade or am willing to pay up to $20/USD for one
shipped to Canada, postal V0X 1X0.

=======================
Assuming that the HAM rigs you get for repair are for the HF bands (up
to 29.7 MHz) and this being a radio homebrew NG ,may I suggest you make
such a dummy load yourself.

Thank you!

Aye, I sure can DIY and have done those, but I was very lazy this time and
just took a boo for one that might be available ;-)

I like yours and Fred's ebay suggestion best and will go with one of
those.

Thank you all for your replies!

Take care,

--
Gregg
*It's probably useful, even if it can't be SPICE'd*