Old July 30th 12, 10:55 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
DhiaDuit DhiaDuit is offline

Default India's power grid crashes. 370 million without electricity.

Mary Wieden (she is from Michigan) is flying around in Skycopter 3 right now on tee vee, doing the traffic reports. www.WLBT.com Currently via my Cheney Instruments wireless indoor wireless outdoor thangy, 100 degrees inside my flower box on doggy's front porch. Yesterday I saw it get up to 102 degrees. HOT HOT HOT! Come onnnnnnnn Winter time.