Old July 31st 12, 04:56 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Ian[_5_] Ian[_5_] is offline

Default UK earthling - was: Dipole-2 different wire sizes?

"Szczepan Bialek" wrote in message

|| On Monday, July 30, 2012 1:44:55 PM UTC-5, Szczepan Bialek wrote:
| Radiates = jumps off?
| Each portion of electrons which jump off from the end of an antenna travel
| as the soliton.
| S*

Imagine the scene - a tall building, spectators on the pavement around it
and, at the top of the building, an electron is threatening to jump!!
Would we shout "jump" or would we shout "don't do it"?
Anthropomorphism is wonderful, isn't it.

73, Ian.