Old August 1st 12, 06:10 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
[email protected] jimp@specsol.spam.sux.com is offline

Default UK earthling - was: Dipole-2 different wire sizes?

Szczepan Bialek wrote:

"Rob" napisa? w wiadomo?ci
Szczepan Bialek wrote:
Each radio amateur is able to prove (and measure the net flow) that
electrons jump off from the transmitting antenna.

And determine that it is zero...

For what you need the new hiphothesis?

I think it is you that keeps coming up with nonconforming ideas about
how antennas operate. So we'll call your hypothesis "new" even though
you dig it out of 150 year old documents.

All time the ideas are the same and are confirmed:

No, you are the only one in the world that currently believes electrons
jump off the end of an antenna.

"It is found that an electron which seems to us to be moving
slowly, must actually have a very high frequency oscillatory motion of small
amplitude superposed on the regular motion which appears to us. As a result
of this oscillatory motion, the velocity of the electron at any time equals
the velocity of light." From:
http://www.nobelprize.org/nobel_priz...ac-lecture.pdf

It was later shown and proved that it is impossible for an electron to
move at the speed of light under any conditions.

That's what you get when you only read ancient literature.

Do you wear slip on shoes?