Old August 1st 12, 10:12 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce dxAce is offline

Default WLS 890 - The Drew Peterson Trial

"D. Peter Maus" wrote:

On 8/1/12 15:23 , dxAce wrote:

"D. Peter Maus" wrote:

On 8/1/12 14:26 , dxAce wrote:
If you want to hear some part of the circus that is currently going on in
Illinois, tune into WLS 890.

The highly publicized trial of Drew Peterson is underway, and it is a laugh a
minute.

No, I'm not laughing because several people are dead, but simply because of
the way the court system there seems to be handling the case.

Well, at least they can always send out to Chik-Fil-A for lunch.

Yeah, they keep talking about Chik-Fil-A and we ain't got one here, but the more
they talk about it, the hungrier I get.

I plan on driving into the city, Friday, to pass out ChapStik for the
Kiss-in.

Yeah! I heard about that.