Old August 2nd 12, 03:30 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
tom tom is offline

Default UK earthling - was: Dipole-2 different wire sizes?

On 8/1/2012 11:24 AM, Ian wrote:
wrote in message
| Szczepan wrote:
| Each radio amateur is able to prove (and measure the net flow) that
| electrons jump off from the transmitting antenna.
|
| And determine that it is zero...
|
| For what you need the new hiphothesis?
|
| I think it is you that keeps coming up with nonconforming ideas about
| how antennas operate. So we'll call your hypothesis "new" even though
| you dig it out of 150 year old documents.

Hello Rob.

As others have said, and a search confirms, Szczepan has been posting some
of his ideas for a year or more. Seems unable to read, understand and learn
whereas most children with a textbook are capable of reading, understanding
and learning.
I think I have worked with only one person who refused to learn new ideas
and techniques. His work involved using a new computer. I showed him how
to use it and then let him try to get on with the job. Eventually he did
become willing to have a go. He now seems progressive in comparison with
Szczepan.

73, Ian.

He is a TROLL.

Please quit feeding him.