Old August 15th 12, 09:54 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
[email protected] dickbolt@comcast.net is offline

Default Info on James Knights Xtal/oven

I have an old JK cylindar oven. Says freq is 100? 100 What? Kcs? Dick W1DGA

On Monday, March 14, 1994 12:49:21 AM UTC-4, (unknown) wrote:
I am looking for information on a crystal/oven manufactured by James
Knights Company. It is a 1 MHz rock mounted in an oven which operates
at 55 C. The model number is JK5T.The heater runs on 6.3 volts and the
volts and the unit plugs into a 5 pin socket. In the best of all
worlds, I'd like to know the pin-out, the xtal cut and whether the
xtal was designed for series or parallel operation.

In any case, does anyone know if the James Knights Co. is still in
business? They were located in Sandwich IL when the crystal I have was
manufactured.

Tne es 73,
Barry W5KH