Old July 18th 04, 10:57 PM
Damien Teney

Default VHF receiver (finished work inside)

Hello everybody,
I've bothered you several times in the last few weeks, cause I had problems
with the building of my VHF aircraft band receiver (108-136 MHz)... now it's
over ! Everything is working and I put all the stuff in a box ;-) I'm really
happy, as this is my first serious HF project. So I give you a few pics:
Front: http://www.mcarsweb.com/_divers/2.jpg
Back: http://www.mcarsweb.com/_divers/1.jpg
The circuit during the tests: http://www.mcarsweb.com/_divers/1.jpg

For the information, all the switches at the back are to control the VCO
(MC145152 with parallel input, it seemed easier at first, but I doubt I
would use it again ;-) The receiver can be control either by the PLL either
by the manual potmeter. It also has a squelch.

So, thanks (again) to those who helped me, and bye !

Damien