Old September 22nd 12, 05:03 PM
HighFreq HighFreq is offline
Junior Member

Lightbulb

So, these wires are all original, as can be seen by the wear on them, and the original solder joints. Since the disconnected lead can only reach a few pins, I think that it may belong on PIN #11. I've been suggested to try testing for continuity between PIN #11 and #12; no continuity is what we hope to find, as this should be connected to the Normally Closed (NC) terminal. Does this make sense?
Attached Thumbnails
Palomar 200-x Linear Amplifier-p200x.jpg  Palomar 200-x Linear Amplifier-pro40.jpg

Last edited by HighFreq : September 22nd 12 at 05:24 PM Reason: .