Old October 9th 12, 08:54 PM
Duke1 Duke1 is offline
Junior Member

Location: West Sussex
Smile Equiptment

Hi folks this is my first post Ive recently opened a crate Ive had since I left the services in 1987 it contained amongst other things a Harvard 420M CB Radio... A Colt Excaliber SSB Model 160DX ... A Bremi Linear Amp BRL 200, A Kobishi Regulated Power Supply 13.8V 5amp also have the handbooks & ancillary cables aeriials & microphones ... I no longer have use for them & any offers of exchanges or purchase would be seriously considered ..... I live between Brighton & Worthing West Sussex .....
Duke

PS All these items are in excellent condition & have not been used since the mid 80s.......