Old October 10th 12, 01:21 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
[email protected] stufiresmoky@gmail.com is offline

Default TAK-TENNA

On Friday, April 25, 2008 7:50:21 AM UTC+10, patrick.obrien47 wrote:
HI
Has anyone bought this small TAK-tenna HF Aerial
? or know anyone that has?

Just wonder how they got on with it.?

Patrick GW1SXN

I tried to buy one and was stung. Was told to send a Western Union payment and he reckons it never came, so $230 odd Australian. He virtually said in email he didn't receive the payment (told me himself it will be that day) and has written the transaction off the books. So, I'm down $230 odd for the experience and he won't return my emails now.

Steer clear of the so called TAK-tenna site, you won't get your antenna. So, all in all, can't tell you how it works.