Old October 11th 12, 05:56 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
John S John S is offline

Default RG-400 source

On 10/10/2012 11:08 PM, Jeff Liebermann wrote:
On Tue, 09 Oct 2012 16:02:33 -0500, John S
wrote:

I have a 1502. I want something which will give me info within tenth of
an inch on a PCB.

Thanks for the two emails asking for details. Too bad that your email
address is invalid. If you want answers, kindly supply a working
email address.

My fault. I'm using Thunderbird and they added an additional button when
I last updated. They now have a "Followup" button to which I have not
yet become accustomed. It was always "Reply" before this last update.

I apologize for my confusion.

John