Old October 20th 12, 05:23 AM
ka9jwx ka9jwx is offline
Junior Member

Smile Regency Flight Scan # ACT-T-720A servoce manual/schematics needed

I am looking for a service manual & schematic diagrams for a Regency Flight Scan Model # ACT-T-720A, 16 channel, VHF AM airband scanner.

I found an owners manual for this radio but I also need the service manual w/schematic diagrams.

Also, any working &/or for parts/repair radios of this make/model would also be appreciated.

I will pay for the hardware, shipping, & insurance via paypal.

I found a Regency ACT-T-720A scanner that isn't working correctly, that I may be able to fix or use for parts, that the owner said he'd give me for free if I pay for the shipping.

Thanks.