Old August 12th 04, 10:39 AM
iw3hev, Davide

Joe,
yes the sign of the reactance is not given but looking the X curve is
easily understandable.
Iw3hev, Davide

"Joe Rocci" wrote in message news:IVwSc.9259$dG.4506@trndny02...
Davide,

I don't think your design can resolve the sign of the phase angle, can it??

Joe
W3JDR

Steve Nosko wrote in message

"iw3hev, Davide" wrote in message
om...
Paul Burridge wrote in message

. ..
Hi guys,

Just come across this design for a self-build VNA and wondered what
you thought of the spec:

http://www.geocities.com/robert_laco...us_designs.htm

Hello Paul, I have a similar type under testing but limited working
frequency range 1.8-60 Mhz at www.qsl.net/iw3hev. The performances are
not comparable to the VNA from N2PK but is good for antenna testing.
Regards
iw3hev
Davide

Am I reading the block diag correctly-- in that the contest winner does

not
measure return parameters (S11 or S22) , but only through (S21, S12) the
DUT?
Davide's does return measurements.

--
Steve N, K,9;d, c. i My email has no u's.