Old November 3rd 12, 01:50 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment
[email protected] konaboy99@gmail.com is offline

Default Yaesu-BPF-1.

On Monday, October 27, 2008 1:33:14 AM UTC-7, Ken chattenton wrote:
HI all from Ken, G4KIR,I am looking for the band-pass filter for the sub Rx on a "YAESU-FT1000". If you have one for sale then please let me know ( location no problem ). All the very best to you all, Ken, G4KIR

Hi Ken
Quincy Rush here from Benson Az. Have a Sony CRF-150 that I am trying to disassemble. The string for the SW dial has broken. Wondering if you might shed some light on how to remove the case.

As a youth I spent 3 years in RAF South Ruislip and RAF Lakenheath. Jolly good time that was.

Cheers