Old November 4th 12, 12:52 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment
Allodoxaphobia[_2_] Allodoxaphobia[_2_] is offline

Default Yaesu-BPF-1.

On Sat, 3 Nov 2012 22:39:15 -0400, Michael Black wrote:
On Sat, 3 Nov 2012, wrote:
On Monday, October 27, 2008 1:33:14 AM UTC-7, Ken chattenton wrote:
HI all from Ken, G4KIR,I am looking for the band-pass filter for the
sub Rx on a "YAESU-FT1000".

Hi Ken Quincy Rush here from Benson Az. Have a Sony CRF-150 that I am
trying to disassemble. The string for the SW dial has broken.
Wondering if you might shed some light on how to remove the case.

Come on, pay attention. The post you replied to is from 2008, almost
exactly four years ago.

heh... What do expect from a tosser fumbling around in google groups?